Published by British Columbia Magazine
A collection of 21 road trip inspired drives that cover every region of the province. Each story includes maps, tips and beautiful photos to guide your way through iconic drives, easy getaways, bucket list destinations and back road adventures.
- Into the Wild, a triangle road trip on Northern Vancouver Island
- Ancient Tree Circle Route, see the world's largest and most beautiful trees on Southern Vancouver Island
- Pender Island, find out why Pender Island is a gem of the Gulf Islands
Vancouver Coast & Mountains
- Lower Sunshine Coast, from Langdale to Earls Cove
- Upper Sunshine Coast, from Saltery Bay to Lund
- Hiking the Sea-to-Sky Corridor, explore BC's most popular area for backcountry adventure
- Wine Country Tour, discover the sights, smells and tastes of Canada's best wine region
- Okangan Skiing, a winter road trip to some of BC's most family-friendly resorts
- Fintry Day Trip, a lovely day trip to Fintry Provincial Park
- The Great Rockies Road Trip, eye-popping mountains, scenic lakes and some of Canada's most spectacular national parks
- Skiing the Powder Highway, some of the best snow and terrain in the world lie on this Rocky Mountain route
- Gold Rush Trail, head back in time on this historic Central BC road trip from Vancouver to Barkerville
- The Chilcotin Highway, this remote stretch of highway takes you from Cowboy Country to the Wild West Coast
- The Great Wild North, BC's wildest and most remote region
- Northern Ski Adventure, find great snow, quirky hills and plenty of ski culture
- Haida Gwaii, explore the Misty Isles
- Prince George, discover bc's Gateway to the North
Compact to fit in a glove box and a bonus section showcasing some of BC's hottest Hot Springs.
Shipping is included in the prices below.
To order, select the options based on where the product will be shipped to:
Within Canada: $11.86 plus GST = $12.45
Within the USA: $9.95 + $10 S&H = $19.95
Outside Canada & the USA: $9.95 + $20 S&H = $29.95
If you are ordering for someone besides yourself or if the Billing address doesn't match the Shipping address, please enter the names and addresses of all the gift recipients in the Instructions for Seller Box at the Shopping Cart screen. If you have a current BC Mag subscription and are willing to wait, we will waive the shipping cost and have it mailed to you with the Fall 2018 issue. Just call us at 1-800-663-7611 and we will process the order for you.
Dimensions: 7 x 10 inches
If you would like to pick up the book instead, our office is located at:
802-1166 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
You can pay with a credit card, cash or cheque. The shipping cost will be waived.