For almost 60 years, British Columbia Magazine has been an iconic publication celebrating BC's culture, people, places, wildlife, nature and history. We offer a fresh approach on the stories that make this province so special. With interesting and vetted articles, we are proud to present a high quality magazine featuring professional writers and photographers.
Take advantage of restarting at the special rate of $15 (plus shipping and handling) for a 1- year subscription. Buy a new subscription for you or a friend, or renew and add another year to your existing subscription at this special price. (That's a 25% savings!)
Benefits of a subscription:
- British Columbia Magazine is mailed directly to your home—it's nice to get something of value in your mailbox.
- Enjoy this all year long! Mailed four times a year, you or your friend will have something to look forward to.
- This is real, vetted, interesting and engaging content. Articles written by professional writers sharing stories of a very unique and special province.
- An excuse to take time and unplug, relax and read inspiring stories.
- A scenic and beautiful annual calendar included with every subscription!
How to Order: Change the quantity if necessary, but please include the addresses of all subscription orders (yourself and gifts) in the Instructions for Seller box and mention whether they are new orders or renewals. 1-year subscription orders per person/household only. You cannot order for multiple years as this is a promotional price for a 1-year subscription.
The cost breakdown during check out is below:
+$5 for Canadian Shipping plus taxes = $21
+$10 for US Shipping = $25
+$12 for International Shipping = $27
*If you have a current subscription or already renewed, we will renew your subscription with this special pricing one time only as you can only purchase for 1 year per person/household. Sorry, no price adjustments on previous orders.
Frequency: 4 issues per year (quarterly) and it comes with a free calendar. Shipped magazines should arrive in March/April for Spring issues, June/July for Summer issues, September/October for Fall issues, and December/January for Winter issues.